Monday, August 23, 2010

You can't do it alone




















A few weeks ago, I jumped in the car and took a road trip to Atlanta with three of my favorite, and most inspirational, female entrepreneurs to attend a seminar on mindset.

While the seminar was amazing, it was the three-hour car ride that still resonates with me. We each took turns talking about “stuff” we are facing. It helps so much to have a strong support system, especially if you work from home in isolation.
The concept of a mastermind group is still pretty new to me. I managed to read about a fifth of “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill last fall. I never really put much stock into it, but the more I keep running into the same challenges, the more I realize I can’t do it alone.
Having a strong support system is an invaluable tool for any business. Just as every new venture needs a plan, every entrepreneur needs a group of honest, caring, bold colleagues to hold your hand while simultaneously kicking your butt.
We are not meant to be solitary creatures. And that goes for your business, as well. To be successful in any industry, you can’t do it alone.

1 comment:

Radical Selfie said...

That was an excellent seminar! I'm utilizing some of Fabienne's tips in my businesses, and I'm telling you, she's a God-send! I'm happy we connected there as well!