Friday, April 30, 2010

May's Big Challenge

It's almost May and have I gotten myself into something big. 


I registered for the "100 articles in 100 days" challenge on ezinearticles.com. Beginning May 1, I am committed to writing more than 100 articles (400 words or longer) and posting them on ezinearticles.com. 


It sounded like a good idea. Now, though, every fear has popped in my mind. Fears like, who wants to read my articles? and what if I don't have anything to say? That is why I am sharing this challenge with the world, so I can't back out. 


One hundred articles is a lot of writing. Is there anything you want to read about? Any topic you would like to see me cover?


I'll be posting links to my articles here and on my social networking sites. If you don't follow me already, please do so. I'd love your feedback and support.


@authenticbuzz
Facebook
Linked In


Sign up for Authentic Buzz ezine and receive a FREE guide to developing your business story: http://authentic-communications.com/

No comments: